Let's focus on you...
Our coaching sessions offer a safe, structured and completely confidential environment where as a coachee, you’ll be able to focus on improving your personal skills, that directly contribute to enhancing your performance and ultimately, have a positive knock-on effect on the wider business. So it’s a win-win!
Tailored completely to suit your specific individual and business needs, we’ll help you to set and achieve tangible goals that support your ongoing personal development.
What will you get out of it?
Here’s a few benefits to whet your appetite…
- Gain a better understanding of your personal professional skills & competencies.
- Challenge your beliefs and be able to see alternative perspectives to your own.
- Help you to identify and clarify your current goals, aspirations and objectives more clearly.
- Develop personal, professional key skills and behaviours.
Who’s it aimed at?
Here at PU, our coaching programmes are geared to cater for everyone. Here are some typical examples of who we currently work with:
- Executives/Senior roles including MD’s, Directors & Board Members.
- Business Owners & Leaders.
- Managers & Heads of Department.
- Aspiring Managers & those who are brand new to Line Management.
- Employees in all areas of personal development (e.g. Presentation Skills, Train the Trainer, Assertiveness & Confidence Building, Career Development etc).
How long do I need a Coach for?
Each of our individual coaching sessions last no longer than 1.5 hours and for maximum benefit, we recommend that a minimum of three sessions are booked in initially.
After that, you decide! Additional sessions can of course be arranged as and when required, as further development areas are identified and at a time to suit you.
Areas of Focus
To put it simply, it’s entirely up to you! Initially, you’ll be guided by your coach to help you prioritise your key areas of focus, goals & aspirations (-although, these are by no means set in stone and can be tweaked as your coaching sessions progress).
Get in touch with PU
If you like our approach and style and want to know more, then get in touch with us using the form below and we’ll get back to you to arrange a chat as soon as we can.